Sunday, 6 November 2011

Goodbye Blonde

The time has come to get rid of the blonde. Tomorrow I will go back over to the dark side! Since being blonde I have definitely not had more fun, in fact I've had the worst time of my life! Here I am with my beloved cat, Tilly! She is a bit of a strange one! She likes tin foil, hair bobbles, eating plastic bags and licking the TV box. I bought this jumper because it reminded me of Jane Henderson from Paris, Texas and I thought it would go especially well with my hair. 

Aww, Tilly looks a bit sad. I think she felt poorly today. In other news I went to a film lecture on screenwriting this week and it was rubbish, the dots have washed off my new skirt, which is also rubbish, I've downloaded Florence and the Machine's new album (not sure) and I gave bonfire night a miss this year (regret?) Also, I plan to update this blog a lot more regularly from now on!

Jumper - Primark, Necklace - Pompoos, QVC

5 comments:

  1. Hello Tilly! Haha. I've just dyed my hair back to brown after being blonde and then pink for a few months. I do not regret many things, but bleaching the shit out of my hair is one of them! Poor hair, you used to be so long and luxurious and now you are a burnt pile of crap. Anyway, you really suit blonde!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to be friends with your cat (and real life friends with you obv). You do look like Jane from Paris, Texas!! I wished for a while that I could pull that look off, but a centre parting looks AWFUL on me :( Also, I like your boots and you've reminded me that I need to buy some new ones. My favourite boots fell apart on holiday, I'm actually really tempted to buy the exact same ones as before haha. And Florence just keeps ripping off Kate Bush! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm sorry to hear about your bad luck with blonde hair, I'll be hoping a darker shade treats you better!

    Your kitty is too cute for words, my kitten, Mia, loves tin foil too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think tilly will appreciate the love from you all! my hair is now brown!!!! hopefully the condition will get better again now. thanks for such nice comments :) xXx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that you had that movie in mind. It's one of my favourites.

    ReplyDelete