Thursday, 22 September 2011

Meadham Kirchhoff: Cartoon Cute!!!

This has got to be the sickly sweetest, cutest and most adorable fashion collection I have ever seen in my entire life. These clothes are so good I could just hyperventilate! Meadham Kirchhoff... I am in love.

This outfit is my favourite I think. I really like the pale yellow and red together and I want that cardigan! The pearls are good too.

I wish I was at the show, it looks like the best fashion show ever ever! It looks like the highlight of London Fashion Week. Everything about the collection reminds me of tumblr, the pastel colours and the cute animals. 

The skirt with bear pockets! (I could eat it)

Nail art heaven? Apart from one of them!


That sequin lamb jacket is the definition of perfect! I would love to own some of these pieces one day! A girl can dream!

All images courtesy of Tumblr & Inside-Out Topshop.

No comments:

Post a Comment