Sunday, 14 August 2011

Inspiration: Desperately Seeking Susan

Last night I watched Desperately Seeking Susan (1985) for the first time and I wasn't disappointed. Obviously, it was the amazing costumes which makes the film. Expect to see me in copy-cat Susan outfits because I am officially inspired. Take me back to the eighties PLEASE!

What an amazing luggage bag! I LOVE! The same goes for the yellow tote bag. I never imagined that I would be so crazy over a yellow tote bag BUT believe it or not out of all the amazing accessories in the film I kind of love and want the yellow tote bag the most?!

Eating crisps with gloves on is something I would never do but buying a pair of gloves exactly like this is something that I definitely will do!

Black lace on black lace - wow! 

I even want to copy her underwear! Black lace is the best...

Colour co-ordinating socks and t-shirt is an idea that I need to take on board!

P.S All of the screen shots are by me.

No comments:

Post a Comment