Monday, 29 August 2011

A wee, bonny trip to Scotland!

I went on a little break to Edinburgh to celebrate my 22nd birthday. I have also gone blonde! One Day was released on my big day so I went to see that with my Mum and Sister, after racing to finish the book.   I was so proud of my Mum for not falling asleep in the cinema but instead she decided to make a Darth Vader noise and burst into tears at the sad part. And so my poor Mother was left devastated whilst I laughed at her. Though, I also cried at the sad part!

So, the day after my birthday we went to Edinburgh and I was so cold there! I had to buy myself this fur scarf but that's ok because I really love it so I'm glad it was cold! The studded boots were a birthday present off my boyfriend, I chose them of course and I REALLY like them. I'm just scared for when they wear out!

Excuse the squinty eyes and squashed face... I think it was sunny!

The heart-shaped Vivienne Westwood bag was a present for my 21st last year. Actually, it's probably my favourite bag. Talking of presents I got some good ones!

Dress - Ark, Leggings - Topshop, Jacket - Topshop, Sunglasses - Urban Outfitters, Gloves - H&M, Fur Scarf - H&M, Leggings - Topshop, Boots - River Island, Bag - Vivienne Westwood.

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete