Sunday, 10 July 2011

London Calling

Just before I moved out of London, I enjoyed my last few days sight-seeing. Here I am outside the London Eye. I love my tights so much but when my parents saw them they were horrified! My Mum has threatened to throw them in the bin because she finds them indecent. I ripped them later on this day but I will keep them forever and buy more pairs the same!

The River Thames and Big Ben are in the background here (you can probably tell) and I am trying to jump on the wall to sit down but can not quite manage! 


I dress in black almost all of the time but I am trying to break this habit! I adore this monochrome dress with the little peter pan collar. I practically live in black clothes and peter pan collars!

I was quite excited to be outside Westminster Abbey and thinking how amazing it was Kate & Wills and the other Royals were here a couple of months ago for the wedding! 

Dress - New Look, Fake Leather Jacket - Topshop, Tights - House of Holland, Boots - Miss Selfridge, Bag - Topshop, Sunglasses - H&M.

1 comment: