Wednesday, 29 June 2011

Sunny Sunday!

Hello and hi, this is my first outfit post with hopefully a lot more to come! Sunday was very sunny and I wore my new dress that I found in the Topshop sale. Sadly for me a button is missing with no spares included, so my plan is to replace them all with cute daisy buttons!

I love my heart tights so much! I'm a big fan of patterned and coloured tights but this pair have a few ladders in the bum, which means we may have to part ways soon. I find it so hard to say goodbye to my ripped tights! :'( 

The sunglasses make me feel slightly like Willy Wonka (the Johnny Depp version) but I do like them most of the time, although is looking like Willy Wonka's long lost daughter a good look? Maybe! Luckily, I have other sunglasses incase someone teases me in the street. 

Dress - Rare By Topshop, Heart Tights - Topshop, Lace up Boots - Primark, Necklace - Vivienne Westwood, Sunglasses - Topshop, Bag - Thomas Neal Centre, Covent Garden

1 comment: